Expert on Demand
Whether an existing or new user of MSC Software solutions, Expert on-Demand can be a true life-saver when you are in a situation where it is imperative that an MSC expert gets involved when needed for either a short period of time, or the entire length of a design project. Expert on Demand leverages the vast pool of MSC simulation and industry experts to deliver the support you need, when you need it, and in the method most convenient – either at the customer’s facility or remotely.
Access to the vast and varied knowledge base of MSC Software’s engineers proved essential in fast-tracking our understanding of our specific application from the onset, bypassing weeks of analysis time spent trying to arrive at the same solution ourselves. The value of such an approach should not be underestimated.-Hadley Group Technology
Expert on Demand services include:
- Recommendations for improved modeling techniques
- Assistance with engineering methods development based on in-depth industry and discipline knowledge
- Upgrading and updating of customer-generated scripts
- Diagnosing problems with models and simulations
- Assistance with analyzing, comparing, and correlating results from the software-produced simulation data and test data
- General software usage guidance, know-how transfer and best practices
- Hands-on training on software usage through one-on-one or group sessions
- General staff augmentation
Note: The above services are beyond standard technical support included with Maintenance, as documented in the MSC Standard Software Maintenance & Technical Support Usage Guide.
How it Works:
- An MSC expert will provide requested expert services on a time basis. MSC will choose the most appropriate expert based on the requested mentoring, taking into consideration product knowledge, industry expertise, and proximity to customer location (for on-site requests).
- Expert on Demand services can be delivered on-site, or remotely by leveraging screen-share technology.
- Sessions typically range from 1 hour (e.g., remote mentoring) to multiple days (e.g., on-site requests).
- Standard package is 40 hours of services, but can be customized as per customer requirements.